[802.3_NGEPON] Homework for March 2019 meeting (PICS)

Dear colleagues,

I have completed the initial version of PICS items based on published D1.5 (http://www.ieee802.org/3/ca/private/drafts/draft_ver.shtml?D1_5). Attached please find *just* PICS for individual Clauses (141, 142, 143, and 144) in individual files, as contributions for the next meeting. I will be submitting a comment against D1.5 to bring these contributions. However, I would like to make sure that the format, content, and organization is acceptable.

Please note also that some “shall” statements in draft are *not* covered in these PICS, primarily due to overlap (there are several cases where requirements are repeated, a comment to clean that up will be submitted against D1.5) or the given section being slated for update / rewrite in next draft version.

All comments are welcome. I would appreciate feedback in the next 1-2 weeks to give me time to update the proposed files and re-distribute them for one more preview cycle.

Thank you

Marek