From: Glen Kramer [mailto:glen.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2019 1:16 PM
To: frank effenberger <frank.effenberger@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.3_NGEPON] Burst timing parameter definitions

Frank,

I don’t know where the 15% came from. I see it only defined in EPON clauses (C60 and C75).

Since a certain pattern is received during Tsettling and the signal is not flat, should here be some qualification for the “steady state amplitude”, such as steady state average amplitude, or maybe peak amplitude?

Are you going to submit a comment to change the definition, or do you want me to include it in the same comment with the new figure?

-Glen