[802.3_CU4HDD] Ad Hoc Call on Dec 10 (Thurs, today) - CANCELED -- Sorry for tardy notice.

Dear Colleagues,

I did not get any agenda/presentation requests.  I am aware of 2+ presentations targeted for this week are both NOT ready.
So we'll likely to have a call next week, and two further calls in January.

Again, sorry for the last minute call cancellation notice.   I'll also update the recurring calendar invite separately and immediately.

best regards,

Yong Kim | Senior Director, CTO Office, Networking
Broadcom Corporation | (O) 408-922-7502 | (M) 408-772-4304