From: John H Notor [mailto:gnu@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 12:53 PM
To: STDS-802-18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802-18] FW: Macau link

See Lisa message below for more info on travel to Macau.

John Notor
President/Chief Technologist
Notor Research

US Mobile: 1.408.316.8312

From: Lisa Ronmark <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 3:02 PM
To: John H Notor <gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Dawn Slykhouse <dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Macau link

Hi John,

Thanks for checking in.

The travel service site Trip Advisor has compiled an extensive listing of information about Macau. The site contains a very complete and up to date “how to” with lots of useful detailed sublinks with information you may wish to know as you prepare for the March 2016 IEEE 802 Plenary Session.

Feel free to use the enclosed link to learn more about Macau.

Add on information from Bob Heile

My only adds would be to use the airport express train (instead of bus 11) if you do not mind a 1km or so walk between the express train stations and the ferry terminals in either Kowloon or Hong Kong Island. All are easy to find on Google Maps.

Warm Regards,

Lisa Ronmark
Director of Meeting Services
Face to Face Events, Inc.