[802.3_CU4HDD] Presentation Requests for the March IEEE 802.3cb (CU4HDD) TF meeting in Macau -- March 14, 2016 Week

Dear Colleagues

Please make your presentation requests to me, and CC: the Vice Chair,
Daniel Smith (daniel.f.smith at seagate  com), if not made already.    I
will accept request and presentation files up until Saturday March 12th
(due to lateness of this notice), and upload to our task force page.  I
already received request for 7 presentations.   A presentation request
should include, title, author(s)/affiliations, length of presentation.

Please also note that we will *very* likely request for PAR modification
to remove explicit "cable" from our scope, keeping only the backplane in
our scope of PHY development.   This, *unless* contributions are made to
preserve the cable, and none so far has been submitted.

Please refer to for the plenary
meeting info, including printable instructions and translations in Chinese
and other valuable resources, and for those who are arriving via Hong
Kong, please refer to

Safe Travels, and hope to have a productive meeting.

Yong Kim