[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Ad Hoc Call Minutes - Thursday, 24-Mar-2016

Please see the attached minutes for today's call. These will  also be posted on the Ad Hoc page.

We had an attendee on the call named  Mihir Shah. I think this was a mis-connection from Webex. There were two others at the start of the call that I deleted, hearing no answer.
If it continues to happen, we may need to change our Webex link on future calls.

Next Ad Hoc call will be next Thursday at the regular time and details.
I will be on vacation April 7th and April 14th. Would someone like to volunteer to run those calls?

One item of business is the election of a Vice Chairman and a Secretary. If you would consider taking either of those positions, please contact me.

Dan Smith
Seagate
Chairman, IEEE 802.3, CU4HDD Task Force