[802.3_CU4HDD] Draft 1.1.1+ available in private area + comment responses in public/comment area.

Dear Colleagues,

Draft D1.1.1 = D1.1 plus comment resolution; D1.1.1 Clean version is WG
ballot candidate sans PICS (TBDone before July).
Draft D1.1 = D1.0 plus proposed accept and accept-in-principle in EZ
Are uploaded and available in the usual place,

Comment database and responses on TF Review of D1.0 is here

No action needed.  But if you wish (encouraged), please provide any
editorial comments you may have on D1.1.1 CLEAN directly to  me.  I'll
take them anytime.