[802.3_CU4HDD] Draft 1.1.1+ available in private area + comment responses in public/comment area.

Dear Colleagues,

Draft D1.1.1 = D1.1 plus comment resolution; D1.1.1 Clean version is WG
ballot candidate sans PICS (TBDone before July).
Draft D1.1 = D1.0 plus proposed accept and accept-in-principle in EZ
bucket,
Are uploaded and available in the usual place,
http://www.ieee802.org/3/cb/private/index.html

Comment database and responses on TF Review of D1.0 is here
http://www.ieee802.org/3/cb/comments/index.html

No action needed.  But if you wish (encouraged), please provide any
editorial comments you may have on D1.1.1 CLEAN directly to  me.  I'll
take them anytime.

Yong.