[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Ad Hoc Call Cancelled for Thursday, 4-Aug-2016

CU4HDD Task Force:
There will NOT be an Ad Hoc call this Thursday. Because the Working Group Ballot, 30-day cycle begins today, there will not be much to discuss yet. We may cancel next week too, if the activity is minor.

My editor and I are prepared for comments and will begin to display groups of comments on the main web page, as they begin to filter in. (main page URL)

Please keep reviewing Draft 2.0, found in the Private area and use the formal comment tools to submit any new comments you may have.

As of today, there are no comments against Draft 2.0 that was accepted for Working Group Ballot, at the closing plenary.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force
daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxx