[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Ad Hoc Call - CANCELLED - for Thursday, 25-Aug-2016

CU4HDD Task Force:
I am cancelling the Ad Hoc call this Thursday, due to the lack of additional Technical comments at this time.
Last week we covered the Technical comments received to date. The editor is continuing to enter all changes into Draft 2.0.
Depending on the level of comments coming in next week, the Ad Hoc call may or may not occur. Please keep you calendar open for
the usual call time.

Thank you.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology