[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Task Force Continuation Meeting Notice - Comment Resolution in Fort Worth

Team,

It was suggested by Steve Carlson that we start early, Friday morning, rather than attempt additional time after the Working Group meeting, which is running late. We are all tired.

Here's the new plan.
We will officially start at 8:00 AM, local time, one hour earlier than the previous schedule. Grab your breakfast at 7:30 AM, Friday morning, and drift into our meeting room (Texas Ballroom D, 3rd floor).

We will officially adjourn the meeting tomorrow at 3:00 PM, to allow folks to escape to the airport for earlier departing flights.

Thank you all for your hard work during comment resolution today.

See you in the morning.
Dan