From: Daniel F Smith <daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 4:00 PM
Subject: [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Sept Interim Public Documents
To: "IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD Task Force Reflector" <stds-802-3-CU4HDD@listserv.ieee.org>

CU4HDD Task Force:
The following link takes you to the Public area for the Sept Interim Task Force in Fort Worth.
http://www.ieee802.org/3/cb/public/sep16/index.html

Contained therein:
  • Agenda and Minutes
  • Updated Timeline
  • Various support documents for Comment Resolution responses

The result of that activity is unfinished. 356 comments came in and we resolved all but 25. We will continue to work on 'Proposed' resolutions, on Ad Hoc calls, leading up to the next face-to-face, which will be at the November Plenary, in San Antonio, Texas. For your travel plans, please schedule for all day Task Force meetings on Tuesday (9/8), all day Wednesday (9/9), and Thursday morning (9/10, if needed). We will continue, and hopefully finalize, the Comment Resolutions for Draft 2.0. The result of that activity will hopefully advance Draft 2.1 into the first re-circulation of the 802.3cb Working Group Ballot.

The present draft, interim version 2.0+, with current work being accomplished, will be posted to the web site in the week of 26-Sep-2016. People are currently on vacation, so there may be delays in updating of some documents.

Thank you all, who participated and helped with the comment resolutions.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force
daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxx