[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Ad Hoc Call Announcement for Thursday, dd-Mmm-2016

CU4HDD Task Force:
There will be an Ad Hoc call this Thursday, at the regular time, with the following agenda:

* To talk about the results coming out of the TF meetings during Plenary week
* Assign any action items for still outstanding work to get Draft 2.1 completed for recirculation

Webex details can be found at this link:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/CU4HDDSG/public/archadhoc

Important Message:
The January Interim Meeting Week for 802.3cb:
Thursday, 11/12/2017, 9:00 AM to approximately 6:00 PM
Friday, 11/13/2017, 9:00 AM to approximately 6:00 PM.
We don't anticipate the Friday meeting going the full length, but as always, we must schedule the time, in case we need it.
The days are determined by 802.3, so they cannot be moved or changed.
Please register now for that Interim week in Huntington Beach, California.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force
daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxx