[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Calendar Invites

CU4HDD Task Force:

An unintentional consequence of create a calendar invite is that there is an expectation to maintain it.
I will not be doing any further manipulation of your calendar.

Please consider these reflector messages as your only reliable means of announcement.
I'm leaving the calendar entry in place, as a marker on yours and my calendar, but please don't respond to any calendar invites or messages.

Next anticipated meeting?  Dec 1, 2016. Probably a review of the document that will become Draft 2.1.

Thanks.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force