[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Ad Hoc Call Announcement

802.3cb Task Force: (sorry for the late notice)

The regularly scheduled Ad Hoc calls, before the Sponsor Ballot deadline on June 24, have been cancelled.

After the deadline, we have two more weeks before the July Plenary in Berlin, which begins July 9th.

If there is a need for discussion about the comments that come in, we may possibly meet June 29th.

We could meet July 6th also, but people may be traveling by then. So, watch for meeting announcements for those two days.

As the Sponsor ballot continues, be sure to send in your vote, and/or your comments.

So far, we have 13 comments, which should be easy to resolve; mainly editorial. One is a needed timing change but the solution comes with it.

Cordially,

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force