[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Intermediate Review Copy of Draft 3.1 - A work in Progress

802.3cb Task Force:

The working copy of Draft 3.1 (currently a work in progress) has been posted on the Private page. Also there are some additional support documents,

showing a synopsis of the work in progress. These documents can be used to as a scratch pad to add your thoughts, to help us get the job done.

The intention is for anyone helping with this series of comment resolutions, to review what is being accomplished and help with additional suggestions.

Because there will be a very small group of participants in Berlin, we could use your additional review and suggestions on the 138 comments that were posted.

The resolution approvals still come down to the Task Force votes at the F2F meetings in Berlin, but your additional input may help that proceed.

The chairman, in particular, appreciates any help you can lend. The ride is not over yet, but we are getting close.

Thank you for all your support.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force