[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Ad Hoc Call CANCELLED for Thursday, 26-Oct-2017

802.3cb Task Force:

The Ad Hoc call for this Thursday, 26-Oct-2017, has been cancelled because we have decided to move ahead with our comment resolutions for Draft 3.1. with no further changes.

After the November Plenary, we will be requesting Sponsor Ballot recirculation #2 with Draft 3.2.

If you were not part of our discussions, you can review the materials (minutes and presentation) on our Ad Hoc page.

Presently, the D3.2 draft is is in final editing. When it is finished, it will be posted on the private page for all to review.

The following Thursday, 2-Nov-2017, we may meet to discuss all the editing, to ensure Draft 3.2 is ready for release and recirculation after the Plenary..

Stay tuned.

Thank you for your participation.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology