|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
802.3cb Task Force:
The Ad Hoc call for this Thursday, 26-Oct-2017, has been cancelled because we have decided to move ahead with our comment resolutions for Draft 3.1. with no further changes.
After the November Plenary, we will be requesting Sponsor Ballot recirculation #2 with Draft 3.2.
If you were not part of our discussions, you can review the materials (minutes and presentation) on our Ad Hoc page.
Presently, the D3.2 draft is is in final editing. When it is finished, it will be posted on the private page for all to review.
The following Thursday, 2-Nov-2017, we may meet to discuss all the editing, to ensure Draft 3.2 is ready for release and recirculation after the Plenary..
Thank you for your participation.
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force