[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Comment Updates - 6-Mar-2018

802.3cb Task Force:

There are currently 42 comments posted on the Comment page.  Recirculation #3 closes tomorrow at 2359 Eastern Time, USA.

The 802.3cb Task Force will start comment resolution tomorrow from 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm, local time, at the March Plenary in Rosemont, IL. We will begin with the current comments as posted.
Thursday, 8-Mar, recirc #3 will have closed, allowing us to resolve any last comments and approve a motion to proceed to recirculation #4, within a week after the Plenary.

If you have a chance, please glance through the posted comments before the Task Force meeting on Wed afternoon. Get back to the chairman ASAP if you find any discrepancies in the posted comments. Please call my mobile number, Wed morning, if you do not receive an email response.

Thank you for your participation.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force