[802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc Updates

All,

I am happy that we adopted baselines for the project at our meeting in Whistler.  I am even happier to announce that Kohichi Tamura has agreed to be Editor of the P802.3cc amendment.  I would like to thank Kohichi for stepping up to the challenge.

At the next task force meeting in San Diego I will be looking to appoint a new Recording Secretary.  If anyone is interested in that position, please send me a note.

Finally, I want to let you all know that I will be on vacation starting tomorrow and finishing on July 5th.  In the interim, Peter Jones our Ad Hoc Chair, will continue to offer conference calls for the purpose of building consensus on the adopted baselines and continuing to work on the detailed specifications.  Please contact Peter with any questions about making presentations at the ad hoc meetings, which are scheduled weekly on Wednesdays at 2 PM Pacific time.

Best Regards,

David Lewis

P802.3cc Task Force Chair