[802.3_25GSMF] Issues with call today, and invites etc going forward.

Folks,

We had some issues on the call today. I think that someone from outside the group got hold of the webex details and the host key (which I have been including in the reminders) and was hijacking the meeting.

After the call I was trying to cancel for next week, and found out someone had redialed into the call and was keeping it open.

Anyway, I cancelled the series and send out:

1.  A new single meeting for July 20th

2.  A new meeting series starting August 3rd after the plenary.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3cc 25GSMF Task Force Ad Hoc Chair