[802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc Web Pages Updated

All,

I have uploaded the agenda and ad hoc report to the web page for our meeting next week.

I also updated the Ad Hoc page:

·         Minutes from 18 May and 15 June are now listed as approved.

·         Links for 6 July meeting now working

·         New documents from the 20 July meeting are added.

Note that I have not posted preliminary draft D0.2 that Kohichi reviewed during the 20 July meeting.  That draft can be found in the private area.

A final reminder to please read through D0.2 before our meeting on Tuesday and come to the meeting with any issues found.  Once we think the document is complete we will be having a motion for the editor to prepare D1.0 for Task Force review.

Regards,

David Lewis

P802.3cc Task Force Chair