Re: [802.3_25GSMF] Reminder: P802.3cc 25G SMF Interim Meeting this Thursday 20th Oct.

Folks,

As an FYI for any last minute attendees,

We are actually in SJCMR3 (not MR1 see below), same carpark, two buildings down.

SJ-MCCARTHY RANCH 3 (SJCMR3)

Address

155 North McCarthy Blvd.

Milpitas, California 95035