[802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force Plenary meeting call for presentations

This is a meeting announcement for the  P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force.  The meeting will be held during the  802.3 Plenary meeting week in San Antonio, TX the week of November 6th-11th, 2016

Meeting details may be found at  http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

The .3cc Task Force will be meeting from 9 to 5 on Wednesday of that week.

We made great progress in our interim meeting last week, closing all comments against D1.1. The focus of the meeting will be to resolve any comments received against D1.2 and to prepare an updated version for submission to 802.3 WG ballot consideration at the closing plenary on Thursday.

For reference, our adopted objectives are here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cc/P802_3cc_Objectives.pdf

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at david.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx and must be made by Friday, October 28th, 2016.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy  by Tuesday of the following week  (Tues Nov 1st, 2016).

I look forward to seeing everyone in San Antonio!

Regards,

David Lewis

P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force Chair