[802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force meeting call for presentations

This is a meeting announcement for the  P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force.  The meeting will be held during the  802.3 interim session in Huntington Beach, CA the week of January 9th, 2017.

Meeting details may be found at  http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The .3cc Task Force will be meeting from 9 to 5 on Wednesday (Jan 11th) of that week.

We received a good response to our first working group ballot on D2.0.  The chief editor, Kohichi Tamura, has compiled the comments received and will be preparing proposed responses for consideration during our task force meeting in Huntington Beach.  Please note – if you wish to make a presentation in support of one or more of your comments, you need to request presentation time as explained below.  It is not sufficient to allude to a presentation in your ballot email.

For reference, our adopted objectives are here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cc/P802_3cc_Objectives.pdf

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at david.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx and must be made by Thursday, January 5th.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy  before the same deadline (January 5th, 2017 5:00 PM Pacific Time).

I look forward to seeing everyone in Huntington Beach!

Regards,

David Lewis

P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force Chair