From: 田村公一 Kohichi Tamura [mailto:Kohichi.Tamura@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 9:43 PM
To: STDS-802-3-25GSMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: David Lewis <David.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Peter Jones (petejone) (petejone@xxxxxxxxx) <petejone@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Comments Received for P802.3cc D2.0

All,
Some of you indicated that your comments were not included in the first compilation of received comments to D2.0. I’ve added the ones that were resent along with comments that were missed because of mail forwarding issues near the deadline. A new compiled version will be uploaded to the P802.3cc web page. Please check there for the updated list of comments, and let David and I know if there are any issues.

Best regards,
Kohichi Tamura
Chief Editor, P802.3cc