Re: [802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc contingent interim will happen on Feb 15th

Hi Folks,

Just checking in. Our meeting (as per https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ieee-p8023cc-febuary-2017-interim-meeting-tickets-31736097522) is this afternoon.

Date and Time

Wed, February 15, 2017

1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PST

Add to Calendar

Location

Cisco SJ-MCCARTHY RANCH 3 (SJCMR3)

155 North McCarthy Blvd.

Milpitas, California 95035

View Map

I have reserved the SJCMR3-1-DOBERMAN, which is the same room as our last off cycle interim for those who attended that meeting. There is a lot of parking at this location, so I don’t expect that that to be an issue.

I intend to be at that building from 12:30pm onwards. If you are there before that time, just relax in the lobby.

My mobile number is 408 315 8024 if you need to contact me.

If you have registered ahead of time, I will have an internet guest user account already set up for you, and the details for that should already be in your inbox.

If you are planning to call in, the WebEX details are below.

Regards

Peter

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 201 326 593
Meeting password: 25GSMF (254763 from phones)

Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial 201326593@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number. If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 201 326 593
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting?
Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session..

Peter Jones

802.3cc 25GSMF Task Force Ad Hoc Chair

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cc/index.html