[802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force meeting call for presentations

Colleagues,

Plenary meeting details may be found at  http://802world.org/plenary/

Our task force is scheduled to meet from 9:00AM to 5:00PM on Wednesday March 15th at the Fairmont Hotel, Vancouver, BC.  Room assignment is:
Tweedsmuir - Conference Floor, Fairmont
The meeting schedule may be updated and can be found online at http://802world.org/attendee.

We are currently in our second WG recirculation ballot of D2.2.  The main focus of our meeting will be to address any comments received and to prepare a request for moving to sponsor ballot.  We can also hear presentations about any concerns that may be raised during sponsor ballot.

For reference, our adopted objectives are here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cc/P802_3cc_Objectives.pdf

If you would like to make a presentation during the task force meeting, I will need your request by this Thursday March 2nd at 6:00PM PDT.  Your request should include a title, and approximate presentation time required including Q&A.   Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at david.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx and must be made by Thursday, March 2nd.  The presenter shall then e-mail a PDF, soft-copy  by the following Tuesday (March 7th, 2017 5:00 PM Pacific Time).

I look forward to seeing everyone in Vancouver!

Regards,
David Lewis
P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force Chair