Re: [802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single-Mode Fiberr

Colleagues,

In the original message below I had pasted an incorrect URL for the comments.  It is now corrected.

David Lewis

From: David Lewis [mailto:David.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 2:55 PM
To: STDS-802-3-25GSMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single-Mode Fiberr

All,

Just a reminder that we will meet on Wednesday at 9:00AM in the Tweedsmuir room at the Fairmont.

As I announced at the WG opening plenary, we received no comments against D2.2 so our meeting should be quite short.  We do have some remaining unsatisfied negative comments from D2.0 and D2.1.  They are uploaded to the website at

[David Lewis] http://www.ieee802.org/3/cc/comments/index.shtml

I would like to try and use the time we have available for consensus building on the areas that are likely to come up during sponsor ballot.

See you on Wednesday.

Regards,

David Lewis

P802.3cc Task Force Chair