[802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force, July Plenary meeting announcement and call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a meeting announcement for the P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force.  The meeting will be held during the 802.3 Plenary meeting week in Berlin, Germany the week of July 10th -14th, 2017

Meeting details may be found at http://802world.org/plenary/

The P802.3cc Task Force will be meeting on:

As a reminder, we expect to have completed a Sponsor Recirculation ballot on D3.1 before the meeting.  Details of that ballot will be forthcoming. The goal of the meeting will be to resolve all the received comments against D3.1.  Contributions are expected to be focused on supporting any proposed changes included in the comments received.

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at david.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx and must be made by EOD Friday, June 30th, 2017.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy by Wednesday July 5th, 2017.

Regards,
David Lewis
P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force Chair