From: Peter Jones (petejone)
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 11:18 AM
To: 802. 3 25GSMF <STDS-802-3-25GSMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Matt Traverso (mattrave) <mattrave@xxxxxxxxx>; Ray Nering (rnering) <rnering@xxxxxxxxx>; David Lewis <David.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; kohichi.tamura (kohichi.tamura@xxxxxxxxxx) <kohichi.tamura@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 802.3cc 25GSMF AdHoc Meeting Series - Reminder for Wednesday, August 2

Folks,

Meeting coming up - Wednesday, August 2, 2017 2:00 PM-3:30 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada), webex details below.

Please let me and David know if you want to present by start of day Tuesday, and send slides at least 4 hours prior to the meeting.

Please review the following slides on Patents, Participation and Other guidelines
https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.ppt
ppt:    https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0093-05-0PNP-ieee-802-participation-slide-ppt.ppt
pdf:    https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0180-05-00EC-ieee-802-participation-slide.pdf

I will ask on the call is anyone is unfamiliar with the contents of these deck. If anyone is not familiar, I will read the slides.

Regards
Peter

Peter Jones
802.3cc 25GSMF Task Force Ad Hoc Chair