Re: [802.3_YANG] 802.3 YANG Data Model(s) Study Group Ad Hoc - reminder and call for presentations Friday, October 28

Folks,

I’m seeing what looks to be phony people connecting to the meeting. When I see that, I’m expelling them.

If you get expelled, and you are a real person, please drop me an email identifying yourself.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 YANG Data Model(s) Study Group Ad Hoc Chair

http://www.ieee802.org/3/YANG/index.html