[802.3_YANG] Minutes uploaded and next step

Dear Colleagues,

Minutes for November meeting has been uploaded. Besides, the draft timeline is also on the home webpage now.

During this week, we had discussions on how to work on this project and thoughts on specific modules. Thanks for all participants.

Here are some initial consensus points from this meeting:

l  Attributes in modules should be built on the current Clause 30 as much as possible.

l  As a basis, attributes in modules should be referred to attributes in current Clause 30 or can be derived from Clause 45.

Actually, during this meeting, we didn’t make much progress on the models.

Hence, for next step, we will continue to hold ad hoc calls to work on the models (especially the Ethernet Interface model) according to the above points.

The plan is to get some consensus on models before the January meeting and adopt some baselines during the January Interim meeting.

Ps: to help more people join our discussion, I will send out a doodle poll later to find out a proper time for most.

Thank you very much for all.

Best Regards,

Yan