Re: [802.3_YANG] RMON counters

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the background info.

Do you have any opinions on the best way forward for this?  Do you think that we should, or need to, define extra clause 30 objects here?  Or alternatively, I could define the YANG for these counters and then just reference them back to the RMON RFC?  Would that be acceptable in an 802.3 YANG model?

Thanks,
Rob