[802.3_YANG] January meeting announcement and call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a meeting announcement for the P802.3.2(802.3cf) YANG Data Model Definition Task Force. The meeting will be held during the 802.3 interim meeting week in Huntington Beach, CA, the week of Jan 9th-13th,2017.

We will meeting on Monday (AM&PM). Details meeting information can be found at: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ed9ct0dz2102111c&llr=bqlaqkgab

The focus of the meeting will be on adopting timeline, achieving consensus on basic Ethernet interface module, and reviewing/discussing other modules.

Contributions focused on adopted objectives are expected and encouraged.

Please send requests for the presentation to me at zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx by 11:59pm AOE on Tuesday, Jan 3rd, 2017 with information below:

§   Title of presentation

§   Time Requested

§   Presenter, Affiliation

§   Brief description

The presenter shall e-mail a PDF copy to me by Friday of that week (Jan 6th,2017).

I look forward to seeing you in Huntington Beach!

Wish you happy holidays!

Best Regards,

Yan