[802.3_YANG] 802.3 cf draft timeline re YANG doctor review

Hi Yan, all,

One consideration that I would like to bring up in the discussion on the draft timeline would be a "YANG doctors" review of the models that we are producing.

For those that don't know, the YANG doctors are a group of folks in IETF that cross review YANG models picking up on any issues before they get published. More details on: https://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/yang-doctors.html

Mahesh is a YANG doctor, so it may be that is sufficient and that we don't want/need a formal separate review. Alternatively, we may wish to ask the YANG doctors if they are willing to assign someone completely independent for a fresh pair of eyes. This might be worth a short discussion on Monday if there is time.

But my main point is that if we do want a formal review from a YANG doctor then we should decide when would be the best time in our schedule, and also to ask them early on if they would be willing to do this.

Thanks,
Rob