[802.3_YANG] July website updated and agenda for the week

Dear colleagues,

The July website has been updated with the presentations for this week at:

We also posted all received comments on D1.0 and proposed responses onto the page at: Please take a look before the meeting to facilitate our discussions.

For the meeting week, we will have a half day session on Monday starting from 1:30pm at 30341 - 3rd - Estrel Hotel.

We will work on comments resolution on D1.0 and also discussion on how to proceed OAM model.

Safe trips to Berlin. Look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards,