Re: [802.3_YANG] Changes to 802.3 modules in light of IETF actions

ietf-interfaces will be revised to be NMDA compliant.

In particular I expect:
- config false nodes will be coped into the "interfaces" tree.
- the entire "interfaces-state" tree will be marked as deprecated.

There should hopefully be a new draft in the next month, and I will be pushing for this to move to WG adoption and last call quickly.

For our models:

I propose that we should:
(1) update the main models to only augment from "interfaces" and not "interfaces-state".
(2) also publish (in an appendix) a temporary "ethernet-state" module that is entirely config false and only augments "interfaces-state".

However, before we do this, we might want to discuss/confirm with 802.1 what our plans are.

Thanks,
Rob