Re: [802.3_YANG] 802.3cf YANG Task Force Ad Hoc - Reminder for Monday, August 28, 2017

(Sorry – fixed copy & paste error)

Folks,

You know the drill.

We have a meeting coming up Monday, August 28, 2017 7:00 AM-8:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada), Webex details below.

If you wish to present, please send a request to me (cc the list) at least 12 hours before meeting time.

Yan has already told me she wants to talk about

  • Discussion on NMDA-compatible
  • Ethernet Link OAM

Please review the following slides on Patents, Participation and Other guidelines

https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.ppt

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0093-05-0PNP-ieee-802-participation-slide-ppt.ppt

I will ask on the call is anyone is unfamiliar with the contents of these documents. If anyone is not familiar, I will read the slides.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3cf YANG Task Force Ad Hoc Chair