[802.3_YANG] Draft NMDA-style modules

Dear colleagues,

Given the progress in the industry (information can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cf/public/adhoc/NMDA%20Updates.pdf ), we have prepared updated modules in NMDA style at https://github.com/yanzhuang/8023EthernetYANG/tree/nmda/standard/ieee/802.3/draft.

The plan is to have them adopted in Nov. meeting. For this, I would like to ask you to review and comment before our f2f meeting.

Please feel free to share your comments over the reflector or send an email to me.

Thank you very much.

Yan