From: stds-802-3-wgac@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-802-3-wgac@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steven B. Carlson
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 12:34 AM
To: stds-802-3-WGAC@xxxxxxxx
Subject: January 2018 Interim Schedule

Colleagues,

The schedule has been posted here:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/802_3_jan_0118_R3.htm

I apologize for the delay---it has been a challenge working this with the ITU people. We literally finalized this a few minutes ago. There is no flexibility---this is the schedule, and there are no spare rooms. Meetings in the CICG conference center are time limited to 08h00 to 18h00. I'm told the doors will open a few minutes before 08h00 and that staff will start to clear the building at 18h00. Our meetings in the ITU building can run later in the evening, as the schedule reflects.

I will be sending email to the DIALOG and 802.3 reflectors in a few minutes, but I wanted to you to see this first.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html