From: Law, David [mailto:dlaw@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:03 PM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf) YANG Data Model Definitions 2nd IEEE 802.3 Working Group recirculation ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

The 2nd IEEE 802.3 Working Group recirculation ballot on IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf) YANG Data Model Definitions closed successfully on 21st June 2018. The ballot exceeded the required 75% for consensus to approve the draft. The July 2018 IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf) Task Force plenary week meeting <http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html> will consider the 19 comments submitted and determine changes to the draft as appropriate. The availability of the comment database will be announced on the IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf) Task Force reflector.

The ballot statistics are:

 216 Voters
  92 Approve
   9 Disapprove
  32 Abstain
 133 Ballots returned

 61% Response Rate (> 50% required)
 24% Abstain Rate (< 30% required)
 91% Approval Rate (>= 75% required)

Thank you to all that participated in this ballot.

David Law
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

Yan Zhuang
Chair, IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf) YANG Data Model Definitions Task Force