From: Duane Remein <Duane.Remein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: January-03-19 1:21 PM
To: ZHAO, WILLIAM (PD PA CI RC R&D SW2) <william.zhao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-3-YANG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Duane Remein <Duane.Remein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Support for the MAU managed object class (30.5.1) in an IEEE 802.3-2008 std YANG model

William,
I copied the 802.3 YANG group here as I believe that is the correct group to address this question.  I don't believe the current work, nearing completion, includes MAU nodes.  I would suggest that, being a "proposal driven forum" interested parties should make a proposal for a new YANG project/module to address this.
Best Regards
Duane