Re: YANGsters Call 30 April

Hi Scott,

I had the following open action from the 27 February 2019 meeting (which was still open during the meeting in Vancouver):

Brief update on the current situation regarding YANG work and the IEEE open source platform. Further discussion on this topic will be necessary.
o Need to understand the relationship between the IEEE Open Source activity and the YANG Catalog activity
o Jodi Haasz will review the Open Source and Pilot information and raise a discussion during the Vancouver meeting.

I have asked Josh Gay, the Standards Open Source Community Manager, to attend the upcoming YANGsters teleconference to discuss the IEEE Open Source Activity.  I will be on the teleconference as well.

Please let me or Josh know if you have any questions in advance of the meeting.

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
Mobile +1 732 439 9144
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@xxxxxxxx
http://standards.ieee.org/develop/intl/index.html
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity