[802.3_YANG] Moving the 802.3 YANG files to published

Since I’m moving things around in the YangCatalog for 802.1 anyway… Would 802.3 like me to move the yang files from yang/standard/ieee/draft/802.3 to yang/standard/ieee/published 802.3?

Basically move the files to published and delete them from the draft directory.

If you want to verify that what you have in draft is indeed the versions to move to publish, or want to do this yourselves – please let me know.

Many thanks,

-scott.