Re: [802.3_YANG] IEEE P1906.1.1 draft YANG model release to the YANG model repository

Scott,

Thanks, that looks good to me.

Stephen F Bush

From: Scott Mansfield <scott.mansfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 5:14 PM
To: Bush, Stephen F (GE Global Research, US) <bushsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-YANG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EXT: RE: [802.3_YANG] IEEE P1906.1.1 draft YANG model release to the YANG model repository

This seems to be what is used in a number of drafts…

     This experimental YANG module is an individual contribution, and

     does not represent a formally sanctioned YANG module of IEEE.

     Therefore, this YANG module will change in incompatible ways

     from its current revision to the formally published YANG

     module for <<Insert module here>>.

-scott.