Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3 10SPE Study Group Ad Hoc – Wednesday Series - - Reminder and Agenda ping for Jan 25

We have an AdHoc call coming on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 7:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). Webex Details below.
If anyone has a presentation they would like to make, please advise George and I as soon as possible (title, presenter, approximate time) with the presentation to be sent before Tuesday Night Pacific Time.
I will check Tuesday Night Pacific Time, and I will cancel the call if there are no requests for presentation time.
If you do not have the outlook invite and want it, please contact me.
Peter Jones
802.3cg 10SPE Task Force Ad Hoc Chair

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 203 331 855
Meeting password: tenspe (836773 from phones)

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 203 331 855
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.