[802.3_10SPE] Reminder - 10SPE ad hoc meeting Wednesday Feb 8

Just a friendly reminder – we have an ad hoc meeting scheduled for Wednesday February 8 from 7-9am pacific time.

I personally may not make it, as I am at the TIA meeting.

We have yet to receive any requests for presentations.

Hot topics include:

-          Closing on the link segment

-          PHY baseline proposals/analysis

-          Autonegotiation use cases & proposals

-          To Multidrop or not to multidrop?

Please let Peter Jones and myself know if you think you will be submitting a presentation ASAP.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860