Re: [802.3_10SPE] Reminder - 10SPE ad hoc meeting Wednesday Feb 8

Thanks George for sending out my reminder for me.

As it looks like we have two sets of people with conflicting events (TIA and Automotive Ethernet Congress) I’m strongly inclined to cancel this week’s meeting.

Please let me know in the next 24 hours or so if you have something that we need to look at on a call this week.

Regards
Peter

Peter Jones

802.3cg 10SPE Task Force Ad Hoc Chair