[802.3_10SPE] Webpage update - Adhoc contributions for Wednesday 22 Feb uploaded

Thank you to our contributors for Wednesday’s ad hoc for getting me their contributions early during a busy week.

We will have our ad hoc meeting on Wednesday.

And yes, I have corrected David Brandt’s name on the website.  An old colleague of mine, Richard Brandt, did NOT join us.  My apologies to David, and appreciation for his contributions.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx