|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Please note the plenary standard registration deadline is today.
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@xxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Lisa Ronmark
IEEE 802 Plenary Session
March 12-17, 2017
Vancouver, British Columbia CANADA
Wednesday February 22, 2017
The March 2017 IEEE 802 Plenary Session is at the Hyatt Regency and Fairmont Hotel Vancouver in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
• Session Dates: Sunday, March 12th to Friday, March 17th, 2017.
• Event Information: https://802world.org/plenary
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
• $US 550.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency or Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
• $US 850.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
• Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 24, 2017
• $US 750.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency and Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
• $US 1050.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
• Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 24, 2017
• Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
• The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
• The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
• A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Registration Fee Includes
• Network/Internet services
• AV equipment
• Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
• Session identification badge
• Light Breakfast
• Morning and afternoon refreshments
• Wednesday evening social
• Meeting services and supplies
Registration Payment Policy
Registration is payable through a secure website and requires a valid credit card for the payment of the registration fee, cash and checks are NOT accepted for registration.
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 Plenary Session must register and pay the full session fee.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another Plenary session.
Group Hotel Registration Policy
The combined hotel room stays of attendees are used to offset the cost of the meeting. For this reason, anyone who is not a registered guest at the Hyatt Regency or Fairmont Hotel Vancouver for ONE (1) or more nights is not eligible for the registration discount. The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
CANCELLATION REFUNDS, FEES & DEADLINES
If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
Cancellation requests must be made either by:
• Submitting an email request to: 802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
• Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday January 20, 2017
• $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time February 24, 2017
• No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday February 24, 2017
Travel Restriction Refund Deadline
Full Refund Extension: A full refund of the March 802 Plenary registration fee when a registrant indicates by March 12th, 2017 that immigration circumstances beyond their control may prevent attendance or subsequent return. An email sent to mailto:email@example.com be sent by 8am PST, March 12, 2017 requesting the refund and indicating the circumstances of the request.
VISAS, ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION & INVITATION LETTERS
DO YOU NEED A VISA OR AN ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION TO ENTER CANADA?
A Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) may be required for entrance into the CANADA. For all standards participants traveling to the CANADA, we recommend visiting the CANADA government site to determine if you need to obtain either credential. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE eTA
If you have questions about the eTA please use the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1036&top=16
IEEE STANDARDS VISA INVITATION LETTER
The IEEE Standards Association can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation.
Request Letter During Registration: If you require a letter of invitation, please complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
Request Letter After Registration: If you require a letter of invitation after you have completed registration please use the following link. https://events.aasitebuilders.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x10413d5c8
Tourism Vancouver Website
For information or assistance planning your trip to Vancouver please explore the numerous options complied by Tourism Vancouver. The website has many well sourced guides for eating out, outdoor activities, and entertainment, as well as transportation information and maps.
Meeting Planner Contact Information
For questions or assistance regarding this event, registration and hotel reservations:
Please contact the IEEE 802 Meeting Planner, Face to Face Events, directly.
Dawn Slykhouse, President
Face to Face Events, Inc.
621 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone# +1 949-514-8004
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
802-0317-Meeting Information Update 3-Issued February 22.pdf
Description: 802-0317-Meeting Information Update 3-Issued February 22.pdf