[802.3_10SPE] 802.3 May Interim Meeting- Registration and Hotel Booking now available

Also note that the registration window is open for May.  I don't yet know our meeting days in May, I expect we will be splitting the week with NGAUTO and trying to minimize conflicts with 802.3bt

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:26 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] 802.3 May Interim Meeting- Registration and Hotel Booking now available

Registration is open for the IEEE 802.3 Interim Meeting hosted by the Ethernet Alliance and scheduled for May 22-26, 2017, at  the InterContinental New Orleans, New Orleans, LA, USA. I encourage you to book your hotel room for the meeting as soon as possible.
Complete information about the meeting, including a link to the InterContinental hotel's group reservation page is available here:
.             Early registration is available through April 25, 2017
.             Group reservations at the Hilton are based on availability
within the room block; book early to simplify your planning
Please contact the meeting planner with any questions on registration or hotel reservations; an email link is available on the website CONTACT page.

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Study Group Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR